Advertisement

YOUTUBER’S GO GOLFING - S2 EP2 - SEB vs SCOTTY P!!

YOUTUBER’S GO GOLFING - S2 EP2 - SEB vs SCOTTY P!! Thanks so much for watching, please don't forget to SUBSCRIBE for more videos coming soon:

Make sure you go and follow Scott if you haven't already-

This is the second episode of the second series of YouTuber's Go Golfing, the show where I take on other YouTuber's at GOLF! Series 1 we used the entry level golf challenge, mini golf, now we are starting to ramp things up and taking on a little more advanced version of the game but still nice and easy for any contestants that are new to the sport, in a short game challenge at Top Golf. This series allows me to showcase some of the other people on YouTube for who maybe Golf is not their first sport and show them how much fun it can be, maybe even learning a few things along the way via the quiz!

Let me know in the comments who I should take on next?

Thanks to TopGolf for letting us use their great facility-


Find some of my Adidas Golf gear here-


Shop for my Taylormade Golf Clubs here-
Follow me:



Video editing by Craig Salter-
Thumb design by -

seb carmichael-brown,seb on golf,seb golf,Golf (Sport),golf clubs,peter finch,rick shiels,hashtag united,hashtag utd,spencer fc,me and my golf,spencer owen,tiger woods,taylormade,adidas,golf instruction,golf tips,gm golf,erik anders lang,brodie smith golf,scott pollock,scotty p,northampton town,top golf,youtubers go golfing,ytgg,mini golf,golf challenge,golf quiz,golf,

Post a Comment

0 Comments