Advertisement

Create with me - A simple junk journal (Part 3 - Paper!) #diyjunkjournal #junkjournal #letscreate

Create with me - A simple junk journal (Part 3 - Paper!) #diyjunkjournal #junkjournal #letscreate A New Fun Simple Series on How to Create a Simple Junk Journal with stuff from your home! I will try to upload every couple days! Come have fun & Create with me! Let’s use what we have!

Here is the link for my tea dying and avocado video:
that I mentioned in the video

If you want to make this journal along with me, you will need:
🌸Variety of Paper
🌿Books
🌸 scissors or a good cutter (I need to update it πŸ˜‚)

More importantly just have fun! πŸ˜‰πŸ’—

Enjoy! Have a great day! 😁 Stay warm if it is as cold where you are as it is here πŸ₯Ά
Much love, Chantale

If you do not following me yet please do to get updates and sneak peaks πŸ˜‰πŸ‘‡
πŸŽ€ Instagram:
πŸŽ€ Facebook:
πŸŽ€ My Etsy shop:
πŸŽ€Pinterest:
πŸŽ€ Email: redpagecafe@gmail.com

Happy mail is always welcomed! Even scraps πŸ˜‰:
Chantale Lepage
Box 473
St. Paul, Alberta
T0A 3A0 Canada

Some inspiring women I follow πŸ’“

✨ Tracie Fox:
✨Took @ Took’s Craft Table:
✨April @ Pink Odd Bird:
✨Jibid Neary:
✨Nik the Booksmith:
✨Sigita @ Sigita Coffee Stains:
✨Wendy @ Wendy’s Journal Adventure:

Please go check them out 😁 Have a spectacular day! πŸ’–✨

junk journal,junk journal ideas,handmade journal,junk journal tutorial,handmade junk journal,how to make a junk journal,book page crafts,using up book pages,use up scraps,how to make a journal,diy junk journal,junk journal with me,handmade books,junk journals,junk journaling,journal diy,how to make a junk journal step by step,easy junk journal,basic journal,make a journal,redpagecafejournals,junk journaling for beginners,handmade journals diy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments