Advertisement

Why Am I So Excited About 2020?

Why Am I So Excited About 2020? Prayer HOTLINE ➡️ 877-426-9778 Ext 5
Email Your Prayer Request ➡️ s4cglobalmembers@gmail.com

Listen to our Podcasts On the Go!


Visit us ➡️ www.s4ctroops.com
Email ➡️ s4ctroops@aol.com
Phone ➡️ 877-426-9778

To help this ministry please Mail your gift:

Soldiers For Christ Community Church
3350 E. 7th St #409
Long Beach, Ca 90804

Donate via PayPal:


Donate via square:


Be A Part Of This Global Ministry, Join us online now


Pastor Sandy Armstrong of Soldiers For Christ Church
Rashon Messianic Bible Course
Hebrew Studies:
Watch All Pastor Sandy’s 44 Hebrew Lecture Videos:

YOU NEED SALVATION THROUGH JESUS CHRIST

Pray this prayer of Repentance & Salvation, and ask Christ Jesus to come into your life and Save you from Sin and the Wrath of God.

Father God, in the name of Jesus, Thank you for your Son Jesus Christ who died on The cross because of my sins and the sins of this world. I believe that Jesus Christ came to earth, The Holy God in the form of a man, lived, was crucified, hung on a cross, died and was buried, rose up on the 3rd day and that same Jesus Christ was God in the flesh. I believe that Jesus Christ did all this for ME, and I accept Jesus Christ as MY Lord and Savior. I am confessing with MY own mouth and I do believe in MY own heart that He truly is God. I confess MY sins to you and you alone and I am asking for forgiveness.

Bible study,end times,Christianity,the rapture,true gospel,salvation through Jesus,how to get close to god,saved,bible prophecy,world news,pastor sandy Armstrong,pastor Ben,soldiers for Christ,community church,Hebrew courses,rashon messianic bible course,Hebrew class,global church,2019,revelation,end of days,Rmbc,S4C,rapture timing,encouragement,word of God,Jesus is king of kings,S4ctroops,2020,prayer ministry,

Post a Comment

0 Comments