Advertisement

Vital Change to Scoring System 2.0 - Beta Feedback

Vital Change to Scoring System 2.0 - Beta Feedback They heard us guys! Putting down your feedback on stuff in the betas and such DOES make a difference!

► Join the #Zaggination on Discord:





► Catch my Livestreams on Twitch





► Looking for a new Gaming Chair? I recommend Secret Lab!





► Looking to see or get what I use of PC and Gear?





► Looking for music to your YouTube Videos?





► Find me on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook @ZaggiDK



*Donation Disclaimer: Any funds received are not for goods or services, but are monetary tips to help support this channel.

I am thankful for your viewership and while I do appreciate if you do decide to tip, it is not required.

Before tipping, please consider that your tips are non-refundable.*

*some links might be affiliate and will help out me and the channel #ZaggiDK*

Thehunter,Thehunter Call of the Wild,call of the wild,zaggidk,new scoring system call of the wild,call of the wild scoring system,scoring system 2.0 call of the wild,new scoring system cotw,animal scoring cotw,trophy score call of the wild,thehunter call of the wild review,zaggidk diamond calculator,zaggidk tactics,zaggidk zag tactics,zaggidk diamond,truhorn water buffalo call of the wild,truracs water buffalo,

Post a Comment

0 Comments