Advertisement

Roblox - Loomian Legacy - Teaser | Talking about the roadmap, but really just about the UMV

Roblox - Loomian Legacy - Teaser | Talking about the roadmap, but really just about the UMV On this episode of Loomian Legacy, we aren't playing the game, but instead talking about it, because commentary is definitely one of my strong suits, and also because of a new teaser that LTS tweeted, because I guess I'm gonna cover those now? Sure, why not? Free content.

P.S. I don't wear a suit, and if I did, it would not be a strong one, because I don't want to be known as the guy who got beat up by their own suit, though that would be an interesting story to tell, despite the embarrassment behind it all.

No, seriously, I didn't get beat up by my own suit. Please, believe me.

• Play the game here!

Loomian Legacy - by Llama Train Studio


• Social media & other.

Twitter


My Roblox Profile


• Hashbrowns

#Roblox #LoomianLegacy

Loomian Legacy,LL,roblox,loomian,ILVG Gaming,teaser,twitter,llama train studio,roadmap,UMV,talk,discussion,

Post a Comment

0 Comments