Advertisement

my 2020 planner (fixed costs, variable costs & daily expenditures)

my 2020 planner (fixed costs, variable costs & daily expenditures) #handywoman #bulletjournal #bujo

thank you @bestdressed on YouTube for the daily spending tracker idea!

always love a good graph!

I've kept a journal/planner/diary since I was 8 years old. Somehow I always felt like time was fleeting and needed to preserve it. It grew to be very finance oriented when I moved out of my parents' home and needed to pay my own bills. And I also started to have short term memory when I started drinking all the time. Oops. Today, my planner is still somewhat of the same format, but thanks to the creative folks online I have been inspired to make my planner more colorful.


CURRENT:
I will be posting a video more often just the banner states. perhaps, every other day.

ABOUT ME:
hi, welcome to my kind of economical.
I am a former 9 to 5 economist turned trade school student turned handywoman business b*tch.
In this channel you will find videos of my experience becoming a business woman, my rescue pups, and the rest of the elements of my life.

Subscribe to this channel for a sneak peek into this life through my lens. Comment below any thoughts, advice or your channel so I can learn about you too!

Follow me @mykindofeconomical on Instagram.

Music by Clueless Kit - I'm Not Sober -

Music by frumhere, kevatta - warm feeling -

my kind of economical,entrepreneur,handywoman,economist,japanese,women in business,business woman,self employed,creator on the rise,MKE,asian boss girl,boss woman,female boss,handywoman business,handyman,handyman business,bullet journal,bujo,bujo inspo,bullet journal inspiration,bullet journal ideas,creative bullet journal,best dressed,best dressed ashley,Ashley best dressed,planner,boss planner,how to plan for january,January planning,

Post a Comment

0 Comments