Advertisement

Making Crisps from Fish Skin - Other ways to use your Catch and Cook

Making Crisps from Fish Skin - Other ways to use your Catch and Cook Please Like & Subscribe to see more. Follow me via the links below!

I caught and cooked this Whiting at the end of my last video, however in this video I show other ways you can use one fish to its maximum potential. Fillets as a meal, left overs as attractant and fish skin as a snack :). I hope you enjoyed the video and take the time to Like, Comment & Subscribe

Check out Zelite Infinity for Knives - and mention you came from KDT Fishing :)

COMING SOON! - Foraging the West Country, Unboxing, Match Bait off and more Sea Fishing Adventures.

Donate to support the channel -

Follow me -

Twitter me -

Instagram -

Business Inquiries - kdtfishing@gmail.com

My main Setup

Fox Rods -

Big pit Reels -

Prologic Alarms -

Bivvy -

#catchandcook,#seafishing,#cookingfish,cod,whiting,sea fishing,sea,fishing,boat fishing,fishing channels,fishing videos,videos,channel,cooking,cooking fish,fish skin,fish skin crisps,sea fishing videos,shore fishing,foraging videos,living from the land,prepping,cook,skin,crisps,homemade,uk,us,big cod fishing,big fish fishing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments