Advertisement

JAMAICA VLOG | BAECATION, FOOD, PARTY AND BEACHES FOR DAYS

JAMAICA VLOG | BAECATION, FOOD, PARTY AND BEACHES FOR DAYS Come with me and Enrico as I show him around one of my favorite places on earth, Jamaicaaaa!

C O N N E C T W I T H M E
+ twitter:
+ instagram:
+ facebook.com:

M U S I C

T E C H
+ Cameras: Panasonic GH5, Canon G7X, Iphone XS
+ Lens: Kit Lens and 50mm
+ Lights: Neewer Ringlight 18"
+ Editing: FinalCut Pro X

tia taylor,tia taylor personal finance,tia taylor italy vs usa,expat in italy,life in italy,american expat,international student,global citizen,italian boyfriend tries jamaican food,bob marley,vlogmas,welcome to jamaica,vlogmas day 1,the real jamaica,makeup,hair,beauty,tutorial,how to,Italy,Milan,USA,Student,International,italy vs usa,cultural differences,downtown jamaica,jamaica vlog,jamaica baecation,kingston,ocho rios,portland,st elizabeth,

Post a Comment

0 Comments