Advertisement

Drag Queen Speaks Out Against 'Story Hour,' But What About Outrage For The 'Ordinary' You & Me's?

Drag Queen Speaks Out Against 'Story Hour,'  But What About Outrage For The 'Ordinary' You & Me's? Not saying there shouldn't be outrage re: Drag Queen Story Hour. Just wondering about the lack of outrage toward those who look like you and me, who are far more dangerous to children.

Should you want to donate, I would very much appreciate it. I have
a PayPal account under smilinrocks@gmail.com. Thank you

Please subscribe to my Bitchute channel -

And please subscribe to my primary YouTube channel as well -









usatoday.com/story/tech/news/2018/04/02/google-giving-rural-school-bus-riders-free-wi-fi-homework/476899002/





fiercepharma.com/marketing/rise-msls-medical-professionals-swap-out-sales-reps-for-biologics-and-complex-drugs
















Me's?

Post a Comment

0 Comments