Advertisement

Derek Acorah: Most Haunted and Celebrity Big Brother star passed away aged 69

Derek Acorah: Most Haunted and Celebrity Big Brother star passed away aged 69 The medium and star of Most Haunted passed away, after a brief illness.

His wife, Gwen, confirmed his death in a statement on her Facebook page.

Farewell my love, I will miss you forever! I am devastated to announce that my beloved husband Derek has passed away after a very brief illness, it read.

Thank you so much to everybody who has supported me, I can never thank you enough.

Gwen also appeared to slam a couple who hounded, the late Celebrity Big Brother star while he was in a coma, stating she wont forget their actions. Tributes poured in for Derek on social media, with many flocking to Twitter to pay their respects. Derek passed away just weeks before his 70th birthday. Our thoughts are with his family in this heartbreaking situation.


#derekacorah #around_the_world

Derek acorah,Derek acorah died,derek acorah passed away,derek acorah movies,derek acorah died,derek acorah latest news,

Post a Comment

0 Comments