Advertisement

CSC Registration FREE 2020 Live Results

CSC Registration FREE 2020 Live Results About this Video:- Friends in this video i declared 8 nos. of members those are comments in my videos, i shall provide CSC id and password means i will register their name in Digital Portal Seva website. Doston its a Good News for you i will register total 8 nos. of members whose name will display in comments picker website in LIVE. Thank U

Telegram Link-



My using items Link- You can buy on Amazon-

My Headphone:

My Mic using on Youtube:

My Laptop using in CSP/CSC:

My keyboard & mouse-

My Morpho Finger Scanner-

My Speaker HD Sound-

JioFi Router 4G-

Airtel hotspot 4G-



Thumbnail Picture Credit- Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi



About this Channel:- Technical Meher is a YouTube Channel, where you will find all type of Trusted & Awesome videos relating to tech and others. Is Channel par daily ek video post karne ki kousis karta hun, apka ashirwad raha to hardin eise hi karta rahunga.

Agar apka koi problem hai Mobile, Computer ya fir Technical se judi to comments kariye me us topic ke upar video banane ki kousis karunga.



Thank U





#bolochoubas

#bolochoubas,#mobile,#computer,CSC Registration FREE 2020 Live Results,csc registration kaise kare,csc registration ke baad kya kare,csc registration process hindi,csc center kaise khole 2020,how to get csc id and password after registration 2020,how to get csc id password,csc id,csc kaise milega,csc online registation,jan seva kendra,customer service center kaise khole,

Post a Comment

0 Comments