Advertisement

A way to keep cows warm during the cold

A way to keep cows warm during the cold I'm uttam Kumar Das,India,Tripura,Im Door step AI Worker,Animals lover, Livestock rearing is a agriculture -related activity, livestock includes all the domesticated animals man uses to help him in his work and his profit. Since ancient time, man has domesticated animals like cow, dog, buffalo, sheep, goat and horse,
These animals have provided man with milk, meat, skin.
The milch animals like the cow, buffalo and the goat provide milk from which many products such as ghee, butter, cheese and sweets are made,
Milk is an important food that keeps us strong and healthy.

Milk production is termed as,
"White Revolution"
*********************************************************************
about video:- Cast_ Free Animals Protection in Winter.Part-2.
🏜️🌡️🌡️🌡️🌡️🌡️🌡️🌡️🌡️🌡️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
What do we have to do when the cows are feeling cold or cold in the winter?
With a sack of straw you can arrange a winter prevention litter tk.
You can free your livestock cows by wrapping them around a rope with a little rope In order to adapt to this cold environment.
You can do this with the old clothes we use.

This method is completely rural so I tried to give you a picture of the village.

This rural approach is just a way to protect your livestock from the winter with very little money.

This video was taken from a cow farming home in a rural area of ​​Tripura, India.
A video on how to protect their pets from the winter when the family situation is bad.

I apologize if anyone has been hurt by watching this video and if it has helped anyone, I would consider this video helpful.
I will place a request to all my respected viewers. Please watch my video and share and subscribe.

If you have any comments, ask questions in my comment box and I will try to answer them.
I extend my sincere greetings to all of you with love and love.







cover:-
#keep cattle warm
#how to protect cows in winter
#cows keep warm in the winter
#protect my cows in the winter
#protect cows from cold weather 
#keeping cattle warm in cold weather



My Channel=UCOZQ2xxvL9yTyZEKuS3eN3A.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My gmail=udas29834@gmail.com
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My Twitter=
You Tube Channel=

A way to keep cows warm during the cold,cost_free animal's protection in winter,dairy animals in hill Tripura,animals need shelter in the winter,protect our winters job,winter,winter plant protection product,how to protect pets in winter,protecting pets in winter,best heater temperature in winter,Indian cows in winter weather,cow's warm in winter,best warm dry protective work,warm outside protection for animal,

Post a Comment

0 Comments