Advertisement

a very typical day in my life

a very typical day in my life hi!! this is how my usual days go by, they are so fun and filled up with excitement and amazing things! also... congrats for the word "stupid" for being the most used word throughout the whole video! *clap, clap, clap
Comment down below any suggestions and i hope l can see you on Sunday!
byeee!

LET´S BE FRIENDS!!
Instagram:

Spread kindness and positiveness!!!

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE SONGS IN THIS VIDEO. ALL RIGHTS GO TO THEIR PERSPECTIVE OWNERS
subs count: 66
-i´m so thankful for EVERY.SINGLE.ONE.OF. YOU.even if we´re few, we´re still a fam.
-xoxo and thanks for subscribing :)

#dayinmylife #vlog

vlog,day in my life,week in my life,day in my life at school,week in my life at school,day in my life school edition,realistic day in my life,a productive day in my life,highschool day in my life,healthy day in my life,morning routine,night routine,after school routine,basketball,workout routine,fitness,what i eat in a day,

Post a Comment

0 Comments