Advertisement

A PLEASANT SURPRISE! BOXYCHARM UNBOXING JAN 2020

A PLEASANT SURPRISE! BOXYCHARM UNBOXING JAN 2020 [WATCH IN HD] IT’S BOXYCHARM TIME! Today’s video is the FIRST boxy charm unboxing of 2020! I am super excited to share with you all what I got in my box. I cannot believe how many variations there were for this month. I think it’s awesome! What did you get?

DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE & GIVE THIS VIDEO A THUMBS UP! :)
THANK YOU SO MUCH for all of your continued love and support! xoxo

LETS BE FRIENDS!!!

INSTA: Krystalkbeauty
snapchat: krysmix
Twitter: @krystalkbeauty1

WHAT I AM WEARING
Earrings: I forgot…
Necklace: Fossil
Top: Express


For business/PR inquiries contact me here!
K.vette.makeup1@gmail.com


*SAVE 10% at USE CODE KRYSTALKBEAUTY at checkout!!!

***CHECK OUT MY OTHER VIDEOS!!!***

JS MAGIC STAR CONCEALER AND SETTING POWDER! HONEST REVIEW!


TRUTHFUL YOUTUBER TAG!


HONEST REVIEW COLOURPOP SPRING COLLECTION 2019 IS IT WORTH IT?


KYLIES NEW FORMULA! BLUSH BRONZER & KYLIGHTERS!!!


JEFFREE STAR LUCKY BAG 2019!!


COLOURPOP MYSTERY BAG! SO AWESOME!


BEAUTYLISH LUCKY BAG 2019!!!


COLOURPOP BFF MASCARA. ITS THE BESSST!


A Very Personal GRWM that I wasn’t going to share…


UNLEASH YOUR INNER ARTIST JAMES CHARLES x MORPHE


NEW! BH Cosmetics Nouveau Neutrals Palette


NEW! BH Cosmetics Desert Oasis Palette!!


COLOURPOP NO FILTER FOUNDATION + POWDERS!


FTC- THIS VIDEO IS NOT SPONSORED! All views expressed are my own.

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT!

*Indicates an affiliate or commission based link! I make a small commission when these links are used and I thank you so much for you support if you choose to use them! THANK YOU!

#boxycharm
#boxychamrunboxing
#boxycharmjanuary2020
#beautybox
#beautyboxunboxing
#unboxingvideos
#unboxing

boxycharm,boxycharm unboxing,boxycharm January 2020,beauty box,best beauty boxes,boxycharm review,unboxing,beauty box unboxing,boxycharm January 2020 unboxing,beauty videos,makeup videos,beauty box subscriptions,subscription box,subscription box unboxing,best subscription boxes,best monthly subscription box,best monthly beauty box subscriptions,best monthly beauty boxes,monthly beauty boxes,monthly beauty box,

Post a Comment

0 Comments