Advertisement

Yellow Jackets Nest in Ceiling | INFESTATION | Massive Wasp Nest Removal ASMR

Yellow Jackets Nest in Ceiling | INFESTATION | Massive Wasp Nest Removal ASMR Massive Yellow Jackets Nest Removal from inside the kitchen ceiling in a customer's house, Atglen, PA. This #YellowJacketsNest was a 2 season #Infestation which means it was active in their house for 2 years! This #WaspNestRemoval was started off by exposing the nest in the ceiling, and cutting out the drywall to be able to pull the nest out, piece by piece. Once the nest was extracted, the #Wasps were sucked up one by one for some great wasp #ASMR! The cavity is then treated with Black Flag and sealed up temporarily until all individuals inside are dead, and its safe to fix the drywall.

Also in this video, I take down the #BaldFacedHornet nest I had relocated to my home from a clients property, since the colony had run its course and was finished for the season. Showing some #HornetQueens on the outside of the nest before I released them!

-Spank the Kitty- Is some bonus footage showing my cat, Plato, enjoying being spanked vigorously!

Follow me on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram!
Twitter:

Facebook:

Instagram:

Thank you all whom have donated to my channel!
If YOU would like to donate and support my channel, I would greatly appreciate it!! Please, feel free to click on the link below and submit a donation:

Yellow Jackets Nest,ASMR,Wasp Nest Removals,Hornets,Hornet Nest,Infestation,Bees,Insects,Nature,Wildlife,Pets,Funny Cats,

Post a Comment

0 Comments