Advertisement

The unveiling of the Carnival Panorama

The unveiling of the Carnival Panorama First allow me to say thank you to Carnival for inviting me to its preview on December 10, 2019 before the December inaugural sailing from Long Beach, Ca!

I am so excited to show you this ship because Long Beach has not seen a new edition to our port in sometime.

This vessel will host the first Sky zone at sea along with chef lessons so you can learn to prepare things like sushi, pizza and another amazing menu items.
Ohh the cabins are nice but I wasn’t able to get clear video but please know The spa and Havana suites are sweet!

Did I mention the food and how delicious it was?

What’s my favorite part? All of it and most of all it’s affordable. I don’t have to add a flight or Juno through hoops. I simply Uber to the port and I am on vacation!

I plan to sail in the month of February for my kids birthday.....want to book with us? Drop me an email@ browngirlstravel.cc@gmail.com with the subject line carnival P!

carnivalcruiselines,carnivalpanorama,vistaclassship,spasuite,havanasuite,browngirlstravel,meechie2cute,longbeachport,guysburgers,chefs,skyzoneatsea,circlec,club02,

Post a Comment

0 Comments