Advertisement

Paying Homage To 2 Of My Favorite People - Michael Lorenzen and NF - 'Paid My Dues Highlight Comp'

Paying Homage To 2 Of My Favorite People - Michael Lorenzen and NF - 'Paid My Dues Highlight Comp' Just wanted to put together something that intertwined 2 of my favorite people who have impacted my life so heavily in such a positive way. I am by no means trying to make any money or gain anything with this video. Was just having some fun! Make sure you go check out the NF - "Paid My Dues" and the rest of his discography!



Link to "Paid My Dues" - NF:







Follow Michael Lorenzen on Twitter:





Follow Michael Lorenzen on Instagram:






**Credit to GiraffeNeckMarc for the interview question that starts the video off. Link to original interview is below!


Interview "The Home Run Hitting Pitcher That Shocked MLB":





GiraffeNeckMarc's YouTube Channel:

Comp"

Post a Comment

0 Comments