Advertisement

I Used My Superhuman Powers To Escape My Captors - Super Hot Meets F.E.A.R - Trepang 2

I Used My Superhuman Powers To Escape My Captors - Super Hot Meets F.E.A.R - Trepang 2 Welcome to Trepang 2. Trepang 2 is an upcoming First Person Shooter where you have superhuman powers (slow motion and Invistibilty) and you must escape the facility that has locked you away for human experimentation. Today I'm going to be looking at the demo for Trepang 2 which has 2 missions and a horde mode. I hope you enjoyed this episode of Trepang2, thanks for watching and liking.

Play Trepang 2's Demo:

About Trepang 2:

Dodge bullets, sneak in the shadows and unleash your deadly gun-fu skills on the bad guys who took everything from you.
A mysterious group breaks you out from a heavily guarded blacksite. Your memories gone but your combat abilities enhanced far beyond human limits, it's time to fight back, find the truth and save the world.

New Awesome Playthroughs:

Stormworks:

TABS:

Become A Drae Supporter:

Discord:

My Webpage(All Social & Merch):

Intro & Outtro Music By OddChap:

#Drae #Trepang2 #FPS

Trepang 2,fps,Trepang 2 Game,Trepang2,Trepang 2 Gameplay,trepang 2 steam,trepang 2 trailer,bullet time,bullet time fp2,super human fps,super hero fps,games like super hot,super hot like games,slow motion fps,trepang 2 highlights,drae,draegast,upcoming fps,2020 fps,the best fps,trepang game,trepang gameplay,realistic fps,fps with bullet time,new fps,bullet time fighting,bullet time effect,trepang2,indie game,trepang 2 demo,indie gaming,

Post a Comment

0 Comments