Advertisement

[HINDI|ENGLISH] How to INSTALL Hackintosh on ANY AMD PC Without Mac in 2020 ? (Legacy Mode) | Setup

[HINDI|ENGLISH] How to INSTALL Hackintosh on ANY AMD PC Without Mac in 2020 ? (Legacy Mode) | Setup in this video I showed you a step by step tutorial on how to install hackintosh i.e macOS on your non mac pc or here an amd pc I am using amd fx6300, with gigabyte GA78LMT-USB3 motherboard and a Nvidia GTX 750ti I was able to boot the os and install it on my harddrive. i also showed you all the tweaking and the bios settings that you need to do before you can start installing the hackintosh on your pc .Installing hackintosh to my AMD pc was not at all easy and it took a lot of time to get my macOS to be installed there. I used the Sierra image on my AMD computer and it is working fine I haven’t installed the drivers yet. You will find a full guide step by step tutorial in the video.

Links for all the documents/files & commands I have mentioned in the video – will update soon


Gear That I Use -

Follow Me Here I Am Super Active *
Facebook (Profile):
Facebook (Page):
LinkedIn:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Website:
Email Id: connect@harshsharmatechnicals.com

hackintosh on pc,hackintosh on amd pc,fx6300 hackintosh,ga78lmt usb3,ga78lmt usb3 hackintosh,amd hackintosh high sierra,bios settings for hackintosh,how to install mac os on amd pc,how to install hackintosh on amd pc,hackintosh 2020,high sierra hackintosh,hackintosh tutorial without mac,how to install mac os on pc,hackintosh 2020 tutorial,hackintosh setup,hackintosh guide,sierra setup hackintosh,amd hackintosh built,fx6300 mac os,om,mac,

Post a Comment

0 Comments