Advertisement

Hackney Yard Glitches, Secrets, and Lines of Sight!! - Modern Warfare

Hackney Yard Glitches, Secrets, and Lines of Sight!! - Modern Warfare Hello my name is Derived and I post gaming and vlogs (sometimes) on this channel. I would greatly appreciate it if you could drop a like on my videos and subscribe. Don't be afraid to share my channel and videos to anyone. If you want to chat, tweet me and I will tweet you back or you could leave a comment below and I will get back to you ASAP. New videos every Friday at 10 am EST and sometimes will post on Monday and Wednesday and even Saturdays every once in awhile. Thank you for watching my video! Hope to see you again soon! :D

Make sure to follow me on other sites that I'm on!




Thank you for checking out my channel, it really means a lot to me.
Subscribe if you haven't already to see when I post a NEW video and click that notification bell to see when my videos go live!
Thank you once again and I will see you awesome people in the next video!

#CallofDuty #ModernWarfare #HackneyYard

hackney,yard,map,dlc,new,patch,update,cod,call of duty,mw,series,modern,warfare,spots,glitches,easter egg,secrets,lines of sight,tips and tricks,hidden,picadilly,likes only lol,small,3 lane,strats,br,battle royale,free roam,spectate,free camera,space,massive,

Post a Comment

0 Comments