Advertisement

LOATHE - Two-Way Mirror (Official Music Video) REACTION

LOATHE - Two-Way Mirror (Official Music Video) REACTION ⬇️⬇️⬇️ Feel free to read this ⬇️⬇️⬇️

Hey guys, I’m Lewis Texidor. I'm a professional musician, engineer and educator from Atlanta. I play guitar for multiple "working" bands and several original projects. Anyway, I hope you enjoy my videos, thank you for watching!



-------------------// MY MUSIC \\--------------------------

Bandcamp -

Spotify -

iTunes/AppleMusic -

Amazon Music -

Google Play -

GBAD -

HEARKENING TO ANDROMEDA -



-------------------// MY MERCH \\--------------------------



-------------------// FOLLOW ME \\--------------------------

Facebook -

Instagram -

My Studio Instagram -

-------------------// LEARN WITH ME \\--------------------------

Inquire at lewis@lewistexidor.com forprivate lessons or visit for in person lessons in the North Georgia area.



#Loathe #reaction #metal

SharpTone,SharpTone Records,music,music videos,metal,rock,punk,nuclear blast,Loathe,I Let It In And It Took Everything,Deftones,Code Orange,Knocked Loose,Holding Absence,reaction,teacher,reacts,guitarteacher,professor,engineer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments