Advertisement

Fifa Mobile 20 l Boxing day & New Year l All players introduced! Prime ICON GUARDIOLA

Fifa Mobile 20 l Boxing day & New Year l All players introduced! Prime ICON GUARDIOLA Fifa Mobile 20 - EXPECT MADNESS in the following days! We have 2 events coming very soon guys. The first one is Boxing day. This event will come to Fifa Mobile in 3 days. Is there anything you need to do? I don't think, you can sell some Premier League players and get some coins, but in general, you don't need any special preparation. I introduced all Boxing day players. And I can tell you right away there are some nice players in there. A lot of choices in different positions. My personal best are Alonso and Odoi, but that's because I am a Chelsea fan. Of course, we have a lot of nice players from all clubs in Premier League. Pepe is one of the best for sure! I expect a lot from the Boxing day event. Now, let's move to New year event. New Year event will come in 7 days. I can say just wow! I looked at the players and I was amazed. PRIME ICON GUARDIOLA! He is not the only player of course. My main target is 94 CB Duffy.

Fifa mobile 20 boxing day,fifa mobile 20 new year,fifa mobile boxing day,fifa mobile new year,fifa mobile 20 guardiola,fifa mobile 20 prime icon guardiola,fifa mobile 20 boxing day players,fifa mobile 20 new events,fifa mobile 20 new year players,fifa mobile 20 best prime icon ever,fifa mobile 20 all boxing day players,fifa mobile 20 new year event players,Fifa Mobile all players introduced,Fifa mobile 20 boxing day all players introduced,

Post a Comment

0 Comments