Advertisement

#2 foal video Smartest girl ever #Spirit has learned how to understand that I want her to lay down

#2 foal video Smartest girl ever #Spirit has learned how to understand that I want her to lay down In this video my filly has learned that I want her to lay down and does it .. sometimes on the lead rope, sometimes without it as in this video, she is the smartest little filly ever, I am so enjoying her .. I hope if you like my videos you will subscribe to my channel and maybe even share some of them .. I have lots to upload, I have been taking several short videos a day since before my foal was born, she is such a joy experiencing her growing so fast .. learning . .loving and playing ..Thanks for your time.. May God Bless you and Yours.

youtube horse video,new foal,beautiful filly,bonding with foal,imprinting foal,horse patience,horse sense,tennessee walking horses,black & white paint,black mare,chestnut paint filly,#Spirit,Loving horses,relaxing horse videos,laying down foal,teaching lay down,million view video,iris,iris & lilies,thank you,subscribers,

Post a Comment

0 Comments