Advertisement

[Even A Dog Cant Deny] Everyone Loves The Sight View Evening Landscape, Amazing!!

[Even A Dog Cant Deny] Everyone Loves The Sight View Evening Landscape, Amazing!! [Even A Dog Cant Deny] Everyone Loves The Sight View Evening Landscape, Amazing!!

Jiro is a stunt husky and I adopted him after his old owner did not have much time to take good care of him. He's a bit nervous the first time met me and refuse to take any good connection.



Anyhow, he's getting in touch with me now and always follow me everywhere I go even in toilet :p



These few days, looks like he lost appetite and hard breathing. Maybe this is due to the new environment and climate changes. He's so calm and sleep anytime he has no obligation to follow me lolz



I know he has a problem with dog food and I need to find any trick to get him eat the food. So, I have mixed up some sausage pork with rice mix with his food and he love it. Bravo, tomorrow I need to find a new way to feed him.



Btw, if you have any idea or comment to share, feel free to leave it in the comment box below.



Thank you

nylon harness,step-in dog harness,easy walk dog harness,walking a husky,how long walk husky,husky exercise,siberian husky walking,husky outside,puppy husky baby,siberian huskies,siberian husky puppy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments