Advertisement

Cost To Build A Pole Barn House EP 21

Cost To Build A Pole Barn House EP 21 Cost breakdown on the pole barn house today. How much does it cost to build a pole barn house? Price breakdown by category and square for. Watch the whole video to find out. It took 10 months to build this working nights and weekends. The dimensions are 36x64, 10' ceilings, single story. I made my own blueprints to follow. If you would like it message me on FB or Instagram or email me and I will send you a picture of my copy.


here you can find the 3000k Led can lights.
here is the HRV unit that I used. Works great!
here is the water softener I used. Great reviews!
here you can check out the BIG awesome utility sink.

video I made for building the vanity light.
video I made for pocket door frame install.

Get social with me.
Instagram
Facebook
Twitter
I hope this video helped you. Thanks for watching.
#PoleBarnHouse #costbreakdown #diy

pole barn house cost breakdown,cost to build a pole barn house,diy pole barn house price,diy pole building cost,pole barn house price breakdown,cost breakdown pole barn house,how much does a pole barn house cost,shop house price breakdown,cost price breakdown bardominium,shopdominium price breakdown,pole barn shop cost breakdown,how much does a pole barn cost,

Post a Comment

0 Comments