Advertisement

2007 Hummer H2 Window Regulator replacement. Not a tutorial video, just a follow along video.

2007 Hummer H2 Window Regulator replacement. Not a tutorial video, just a follow along video. I have replaced Window Regulators in other cars and trucks over the years. I've owned 54 vehicles, most of them while living in the Mojave Desert where temperatures can reach 110 to 121 degrees in July and August AND HAVE. Nylon and rubber parts don't last very long here, so there are things that must be replaced more often than other locations. Window Regulators are four of them. I have nearly had to cut away door panels to get regulators out in some cars, but on the Hummer H2 PIECE OF CHEESE as a friend used to say. EASY AS CAKE! They're words not mine, but I do agree. In several areas, the Hummer is one of the easiest vehicles I have ever worked on. I've replaced (2) Window Regulators, a Power Steering pump (Mechanic replaced that.), (1) set of rear air bags and both front wheel bearings, which have to be the easiest wheel bearings in the world to change out. Took me about half an hour on each side. EASY SQUEEZY! Not bad for 12 years of coast to coast, ocean to ocean, border to border driving. Yes! I do take KONG off-road, but I don't get stupid about it. I go far enough that my wife makes involuntary sounds, followed by, "Remember, if you break it... it is a very long walk out of here!" Some of the places I go... if I break it, WE GONNA DIE! But so far, Kong has always brought us home. (No, I am not a mechanic.)

video.

Post a Comment

0 Comments