Advertisement

Watch Me Resin #7 - Sparkly Dominoes - Dino Nugget

Watch Me Resin #7 - Sparkly Dominoes - Dino Nugget So this video is a little old. By old, I mean like a month old lol, but it feels like longer! My family LOVES playing dominoes and I've always wanted a sparkly cute set for myself, so I decided to make it. It took basically a full bottle of resin to make this, and lots of my time and sanity but it was worth it! I also have a set for sale in my shop! Warning, it's super expensive, because of how much resin it takes to make it. I'm 100% ok not ever selling a set haha!

Did you guys like the additional of the "like, comment, subscribe" in the video. I'm not in love with it. Let me know if you like, hate, or indifferent of it. I'm totally willing to kick it to the curb (I might just do that anyways)

Please keep in mind, I'm still learning, so I am in no way an expert. I've only been doing this for a short period of time :) but I'm working hard to get better and better each time! Thank you for joining me during this journey! ALSO, any tips are fully welcomed! Come learn with me!

Thank you so much for watching. Please like, comment and subscribe for more resin videos!

Music: Lakey Inspired - In my Dreams


•FOLLOW ME•
Instagram:
Etsy:
Mercari:
Ko-Fi:

•REFERRAL CODES•
Feel free to ignore these, and just enjoy my videos :)
➜ Lootcrate:
➜ Mercari - Get $10 when you sign up with my code BAAZSU or click this link
➜ Nick Box:
➜ BamBox:

resin,watch me resin,resin tutorial,easy resin tutorial,resin art,timelapse,resin timelapse,craft timelapse,pokemon,alice,silicone mold,mold,resin mold,how to resin,resin keyrinks,etsy seller,kawaii,pastel goth,resin keychains,asmr,oddly satisfying,kawaii resin charms,how to make resin charms,holographic,holo,holosexual,iridescent resin,instagram,craft tutorial,

Post a Comment

0 Comments