Advertisement

Throwback Thursday - Blow up Friday edition

Throwback Thursday  - Blow up Friday edition Looking back at some of the craziness that was Blow Up Friday. Always lots of beers and laughs and some wild poker, enjoy!

I've been studying and improving my play with Raise Your Edge. Check it out if you want to take your game to the next level. Use 'lexexp' to get $150 discount on expert course and 'lexapp' for $80 discount on the apprentice course. New bounty course, use 'lexbounty' for $100 discount!

► Raise your edge:

-
► New merch available :

-

Join PokerStars and get $30 free!

► PokerStars
_

Get in on my tournament action! Share my profits and sweat with me on PokerShares.
► Check it out:
_

Follow me!




lex,veldhuis,isildur,brunson,mercier,bencb,elky,bankroll,training,strategy,cash,online,bluff,money,winnings,helmuth,negreanu,somerville,jcarver,ivey,guide,teach,learn,how,to,raise,your,edge,twitch,mtt,PLO,pot,limit,omaha,hold,em,high,stakes,pokerstars,poker,teampro,888,partypoker,Throwback,Thursday,Blow,up,Friday,compilation,Twitch,stream,beer,The Big Lebowski,

Post a Comment

0 Comments