Advertisement

The best thing that ever happened to me

The best thing that ever happened to me Everyone has or at some point, everyone will have the best thing that has happened to them as well as the worst, today I share what people may look at as negative but I turned it out for my best - Failure
In life, don't judge people based on what others say or what you think could be. Know the person or thing first before you make your judgement. #Successful people get where they are by making mistakes, by learning and getting things wrong, it is not a one-day thing.
In today's #Throwbackthursday video, we look a bit more on who Vusi is, The Magna Carta of Exponentiality book and more.

If you want Vusi to visit your company, you can book him by filling in this form
#VusiThembekwayo

Vusi,Thembekwayo,Vusi Thembekwayo,speaker,motivational speaker,encourgaements,entrepreneur,entrepreneurship,venture capitalist,venture capital firm,venture capital,SAICA,

Post a Comment

0 Comments