Advertisement

New, Easy Technique For Paper Bag Journals!

New, Easy Technique For Paper Bag Journals! Hi Familia,

Thanks for joining me today. In this video you'll see a technique to make a journal out of nothing but paper bags. Hope you enjoy it and have fun with this one.

Check out my other videos and stay tuned for a few episodes a week.

Disclaimer, there are many Creators who have wonderful recipes for this project. I learn from the best and apply my own style and techniques.


Please find my Subscriber Giveaway at this link below:


Hope you enjoy it and thank you so much for watching.

THANK YOU to all my subscribers for remaining loyal, all of your support and your kind words. It means so much to me! Welcome to all my new subscribers. Don't forget to share your art with me. :)

Love, Peace, and Art

Here are my handles below.
Join me on my journey

Email: karmalately@gmail.com
Instagram: @jk_dollsInstagram: @karma_lately

Facebook: @Karma Lately -

Twitter: @KarmaLately
Pinterest: @karmalately

paper bag journals,paper bags,brown paper bags,junk journals,scrapbooking,scrapbook,photo journals,lap books,journaling,book binding,binding,pockets,pockets for journaling,easy,new,new technique,easy technique,fast and simple,diy,tutorial,how to,paper crafts,artists,mixed media artists,journals,scrapbooks,scrapbook paper,recollectiions,score tape,double sided tape,aleen's glue,glue,tacky glue,tape,paper,recycle projects,easy projects,fun projects,

Post a Comment

0 Comments