Advertisement

KNITTING LIKE CARDIGAN CHANEL 2nd part THE SLEEVE any size easy tutorial

KNITTING LIKE CARDIGAN CHANEL 2nd part THE SLEEVE any size easy tutorial lace weight wool yarn

CHANEL CARDIGAN PART I
PLEASE, SUBSCRIBE to my channel to get information about new tutorials:
CLICK ON THE BELL TO RECEIVE ALL NOTIFICATIONS ABOUT NEW VIDEO TUTORIALS

❤️ VIDEOS FOR YOU ❤️ -
CROCHET SUMMER TOP
VERY EASY CARDIGAN

SOCIAL ⬅️
FACEBOOK:
INSTAGRAM:
PINTEREST:

COLLABORAZIONI PARTNERSHIP
for partnership please contact me at :
canalenaturaebellezza@gmail.com

This crochet pattern is designed by me, ALEX CROCHET. I design crochet patterns & share them with the world by publishing them on YOUTUBE. Finally, all my crochet patterns are made from my own ideas & inspiration As a result of my creativity.
All my crochet patterns can be used to produce & sell handmade, however you are required to let ALEX CROCHET know & credit ALEX CROCHET as the designer. Finally, you can not resell the pattern as your own.

DISCLAIMER: SUGGESTED PRODUCTS ARE NOT FROM MY OWN PRODUCTION AND SELLING, I'M JUST SHOWING PRODUCTS WHICH I LIKE AND FIT TO MY NEEDS.

alex,crochet,part 2,chanel,knitting,lke,cardigan,pullover,sweater,jacket,the sleeve,refining,any,size,measure,easy,tutorial,video,stitch,pattern,chain,double,single,coat,

Post a Comment

0 Comments