Advertisement

How to Customize Your LIGHTSABER! - Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order Tips

How to Customize Your LIGHTSABER! - Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order Tips How to Customize Your LIGHTSABER! - Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order Tips

Welcome to Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order. In this quick video I'm going to be teaching you how to customize your lightsaber. If I didn't notice the pop up on the bottom of the screen I easily could have missed this. Let me know your thoughts in the comments, I hope you enjoy the video :D

Subscribe to the channel:
Want some Born 2 Game merch? Check the store:
Want cheap & even free Steam games? Check Chrono out:
Suggest a game for me to play:

SOCIAL MEDIA:
Join my Discord server:
Add me on Xbox One: xBillTheGamer
Add me on Steam:
Follow me on Instagram:
Follow me on Facebook:
Follow me on Twitter:

Outro song:

#starwars #jedifallenorder #customization

Video uploaded by
Bill/Born 2 Game/xBillTheGamer

star wars,jedi fallen order,star wars jedi fallen order,lightsaber customization jedi fallen order,lightsaber customization star wars,how to customize lightsaber jedi fallen order,customize lightsaber jedi fallen order,jedi fallen order tips,jedi fallen order how to,star wars jedi fallen order lightsaber customization,star wars jedi fallen order ligthsaber,jedi fallen order lightsaber,jedi fallen order orange lightsaber,orange lightsaber jedi fallen order,

Post a Comment

0 Comments