Advertisement

How to cut gemstones - Sapphires and Zircons from Australia

How to cut gemstones - Sapphires and Zircons from Australia Hello and welcome to my channel. My name is Cliff and I'm a gem cutter from Australia. Watch me cut gems from all over the world. In this video I will be faceting gems that were sent to me by an Australian sapphire miner in Queensland. He has his own Youtube channel called "Tim's Adventures". Watch Tim as he shows people how Sapphires are mined. See the link below. I will be faceting a triangle shaped gem called the "Cubed illusion triangle". Please leave comments, like and subscribe. To see future videos click the "Bell Icon" Thank you for watching. I can be contacted by email at -
vintagetimegems@aol.com

Tim's youtube channel -

gem cutting,cutting gems,faceting,sapphire,zircon,Australia,gems,gemstones,how to cut gems,

Post a Comment

0 Comments