Advertisement

EPIC Find of a Life Time and it's NOT Metal

EPIC Find of a Life Time and it's NOT Metal Join me on my hunting adventures as I look for a hoard of 50,000 Gold coins. I have spent thousands of pounds on the latest and best metal detecting equipment money can buy in the search for the big one!

I'm Cleggy, and I love to get outdoors and discover awesome relics with my CTX & GPX 5000 metal detectors.
Join me on my Adventures to dig up and save History.
I started detecting 4 Years ago. My first metal detector, was a Garrett EuroACE (link below for where to buy one) it’s a good Biginners metal detector. My Second detector, was a Makro Racer and the one I use now is a Minelab CTX 3030 and in my opinion its the best treasure hunting metal detector you can buy! You are not going to miss a thing with the CTX 3030.
Since then, I've been hooked on the hobbyand just love going out to search for the unknown. You’ll see me in the fields serching for Historic Coins or Carrying out geophysical surveys looking for historic foundations under the ground.
Wherever the adventure brings us, I'll try my best to keep you entertained.

Clegg's Designer Clothing


Patreon


Check out some of my playlists:
My Best Finds

Beginners Guide To Metal Detecting


Music by my friend, Jo Cullum

#CTX3030 #METALDETECTING #GPX5000
(affiliates)

west country clegg,woohoo,metal detecting,ctx 3030,minelab ctx 3030,minelab gpx 5000,metal detecting uk,ctx3030,metal detector,metal detecting finds,ctx 3030 metal detector,ctx 3030 training videos,ctx 3030 uk,best metal detector finds,gold detecting,four leaf clover,clover,4 leaf clover,i found a four leaf clover,lucky clover,four leaf clover found,i found a four-leaf clover,five leaf clover,

Post a Comment

0 Comments