Advertisement

Day in the life of a student with a 6 HOUR DEADLINE!! #dissertationlife

Day in the life of a student with a 6 HOUR DEADLINE!! #dissertationlife hey guys!! today's video is all about me meeting my 2pm deadline for my first dissertation meeting with my tutor!! hope you enjoy.
pls follow me on Insta so we can be friends: @veekativhu
business inquiries / collaborations email = vee@sixteeth.co (yes it really is .co - I promise it works ahaha)

Sub count at time of upload: 66.6K

student,life,Vee,Kativhu,miss,Varz,Oxford,university,study,with,me,uni,vlogs,freshman,a-levels,GCSE,results,day,chats,college life,day in the life,vee kativhu,miss varz.,vee oxford,day in the life of an oxford student,oxford uni vlog,dissertation deadline,study with me for uni,varaidzo,oxford university.,stress,essay crisis vee,vee essay crisis,vee studies,studytube,

Post a Comment

0 Comments