Advertisement

Bill Taylor: ‘I don't consider myself a star witness’ | ABC News

Bill Taylor: ‘I don't consider myself a star witness’ | ABC News After GOP Rep. Jim Jordan called William Taylor the Democrats' "star witness," the diplomat said, "I don't consider myself a star witness for anything.

Historic public impeachment hearing underway: Live updates and analysis

SUBSCRIBE to ABC NEWS:
Watch More on
LIKE ABC News on FACEBOOK

FOLLOW ABC News on TWITTER:

GOOD MORNING AMERICA'S HOMEPAGE:


#ABCNews #Impeachment #Hearings #Trump #Politics

ukraine,witness,trump,impeach,Jim Jordan,William Taylor,Bill Taylor,impeachment hearing,Live impeachment coverage,2019,impeachment hearings,president,Donald,Trump,House,George Kent,impeachment news,Adam Schiff,inquiry,John Bolton,impeachment hearings on TV,ABC News,politics,Washington,Ukraine,timeline,phone call,quid pro quo,Hunter Biden,testimony,statement,highlights,recap,summary,key moments,what happened,

Post a Comment

0 Comments