Advertisement

Toy Story You've Got A Friend In Me Piano Cover - Evelina Children's Hospital Cole Lam

Toy Story You've Got A Friend In Me Piano Cover - Evelina Children's Hospital Cole Lam Another of my favourite movies growing up is Toy Story. I love the story of Woody and Buzz Lightyear and their great friendship.

Here's the main song - You've Got A Friend In Me piano cover - played during my visit to the London Evelina Children's Hospital as part of my set of Disney songs.

The piano is in the cafe area, where actually there aren't many people normally, but the children's wards look over the cafe and the piano can be heard in the wards.

#Evelina150 #ToyStory #YouveGotAFriendInMe #Disney
______________________________________________
If you would like to support me - please see:
👏 Patreon:
☕ Give Me a Tip?:

🎹These are all my own arrangements - created from listening to the songs, and watching music videos. My Sheet Music on MusicNotes:

🔴 Subscribe for more of my piano covers:

🔴Facebook:
🔴Instagram:
🔴Twitter:
🔴Soundcloud:
______________________________________________
📹 Camera Used - DJI Osmo Pocket:

Piano Cover,evelina hospital,St THomas,St Thomas Hospital,Children Hospital,Piano Public,Public Piano,Street Piano,Live Piano Concert,Hospital Piano,Piano Hospital,Evelina London,guys hospital,Disney Songs,Disney Piano,Disney Piano Cover,You've Got A Friend In Me Piano,Toy Story piano,Disney Toy Story Piano,Toy Story You've Got A Friend In Me,Toy Story You've Got A Friend In Me Piano,Toy Story You've Got A Friend In Me Piano Cover,

Post a Comment

0 Comments