Advertisement

Swiss Beauty Non Transfer & Waterproof Lipsticks - Review & Swatches on dusky|brown skin | NC 45!

Swiss Beauty Non Transfer & Waterproof Lipsticks - Review & Swatches on dusky|brown skin | NC 45! #SwissBeauty #Waterprooflipstick #LipstickSwatches #DuskySkin #DarkSkin #NC45

Hello everyone! Welcome back to my channel!

In this video, I have swatched and reviewed 6 out of 24 of the lipstick shades available in the Swiss Beauty Non-Transfer Waterproof Matte Lipstick range.

Lipsticks swatched in order of appearance:

1. 402 | Loud Pink
2. 403 | Cupid Pink
3. 408 | Blood Red
4. 410 | Wine Red
5. 412 | Oxblood
6. 419 | Chocobar

These lipsticks retail for Rs.249 each for 3 gms of product, however, I had bought them from Amazon for Rs.199 each.
Currently, there is a sale on Flipkart & Amazon on these lipsticks and you can get them even cheaper.

Disclaimer: I have filmed this video in natural lighting with bare minimum makeup so as to give y'all a good idea of how the shades look. Also, all the lipsticks were bought by me. All opinions are my own, your opinion(s) might differ.

Let me know what you think about these lipsticks in the comment section down below!
Also, please do let me know which other shades from this range you'd like for me to swatch!

Instagram :
Pinterest:

E-mail ID: aboutlipstickswatches@gmail.com

No Copyright/Royalty-free music:
Amadeus by Troyboi
Support Troyboi on
Music by TYNE - Girly -

I LOVE swatching lipsticks! So if you want me to swatch any of your choice then please do feel free to let me know in the comments section. I'd be more than delighted to swatch them for you guys!

Please don't forget to like/share this video and do subscribe to my channel to watch (or binge watch :D) more lip swatches! Also, click on the notification bell icon to get notified of all the videos as soon as I upload them!

Have a great weekend! xoxo

swiss beauty,non-transfer lipstick,waterproof lipstick,dusky skin,brown skin,indian skin,nc 45,lipstick swatches,lip swatches,swatches,review,makeup review,lipstick review,makeup,makeup and beauty,beauty,indian blogger,indian youtuber,about lipstick swatches,

Post a Comment

0 Comments