Advertisement

Stand My Heroes: Piece of Truth – Ending Theme – Precious My Heroes

Stand My Heroes: Piece of Truth – Ending Theme – Precious My Heroes "Precious My Heroes" by fox capture plan feat. Issui Miyamoto (宮本一粋)

Watch Stand My Heroes: Piece of Truth subbed and dubbed on Funimation!
_______________________________

Newcomer Rei Izumi is joining the narcotics investigation unit of the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare. As a scout for the newly created STAND, she’s going to recruit the most unique of agents, investigators, and informants to make up a specialized team to safeguard the country. And their first mission is to discover the hazardous drug destroying the lives of innocent Tokyo citizens.

Subscribe:


Watch More Videos Like This:


Learn More:
Website:
Twitter:
Facebook:
Instagram:

funimation,anime,animation,japan,japanese,stand my heroes,piece of truth,theme,song,sequence,reverse harem,pretty guys,rei izumi,STAND,tokyo,narcotics,drugs,narc,investigator,agent,informant,hazardous,dangerous,sub,subbed,subtitled,english,eng sub,dub,dubbed,eng dub,streaming,funimationnow,ending,ed,Precious My Heroes,fox capture plan,Issui Miyamoto,

Post a Comment

0 Comments