Advertisement

ഇന്നലത്തെ സിമ്പിൾ അത്താഴം|A Simple Dinner Recipe - Ayesha’s Kitchen|Neerdosa | Squid Koonthal Roast

ഇന്നലത്തെ സിമ്പിൾ അത്താഴം|A Simple Dinner Recipe - Ayesha’s Kitchen|Neerdosa | Squid Koonthal Roast ഇന്നലത്തെ ഒരു സിമ്പിൾ അത്താഴം / A Simple Dinner Recipe - Ayesha’s Kitchen

Here am with an easy dinner meal combo - neerdosa and koonthal roast or Neer dosa with squid roast. One of my all time favourite dinner meals. We all prefer easy meals for dinner but it must be delicious too. Neer dosa is one among the same. This water dosa is the common breakfast dosa in my native. I used to prepare neerdosa everyday which is served along with a simple coconut chutney that makes our breskfast a bit easy. But i always love to pair neerdosa with some non veg dishes along with a strong masala tea. Do try this dosa and koonthal recipe once and do let me know how it turns out for you.

My other videos

Neerdosa recipe -

5 minute simple side dish for rice / roasted tomato chamanti -

Ilayil parathi / kai pathiri / thenga pathiri -

Chicken ghee roast -

Kuzhi mandi recipe with no onion, tomato, spice powders -


Perfect Crispy puffy puri recipe -

Chukkappam recipe -

Rawa snack / evening snack recipe with semolina -

Elanji / sweet love letter snack / mayyathappam -

Perfect butter nan recipe -

Puyapla pathiri -

Chicken stuffed porotta / chicken madakki porotta -


____________________________________________


My mail id - rizareenu@gmail.com

Follow my Instagram -


Follow my acebook page -

Follow my Blog -

For Business Enquiries / watsapp me - 91 7306561106 ( no loose chats please🙏)


________________________________________

Squid recipe,simple dinner recipes,neer dosa,ari dosa,Simple donner recipe in Malayalam,Ayesha's kitchen,Dinner recipe in Malayalam,

Post a Comment

0 Comments