Advertisement

Same Race, 12 Months Apart - GTA Playlist Racing #17

Same Race, 12 Months Apart - GTA Playlist Racing #17 A slightly different video this time. I was sorting through the playlist races that I had previously uploaded onto my channel, deciding which ones to keep in the rebranded “GTA Playlist Racing” series, and which ones to delete, when I came across a Sports race from an older edition of Speky’s Friday Weekly Playlist (back then known simply as the Nonchalant Dominance Friday Weekly Playlist) and it occurred to me that this race felt familiar. I then checked some of the recent footage from a recent edition of the same playlist, and discovered another race that was around the exact same track, with Sports cars. Furthermore, I was driving my Feltzer in both versions of the race. Therefore, instead of deleting the original, I decided to compare the two. I found that there was roughly a 12 month gap between the two races, and I wanted to see how much I’d improved in pace and consistency over the course of a year. This is the result. Enjoy!
__________________________________________________________________________________

Date: Friday 21st June 2019
Track: “ANGL Interlude” by NightAngelUK
Track link:
__________________________________________________________________________________

Watch Me:
Subscribe:
Twitch:

Follow Me:
Twitter:
Rockstar Social Club:
Discord: Jiros#8283
__________________________________________________________________________________

Get involved in the Xbox GTA Racing Community:
Cloud9 Racing:
Speky’s Friday Weekly Playlist:
__________________________________________________________________________________

I'm Jiros and I upload primarily videos showcasing events and playlists I've participated in, as a member of the Xbox One GTA Online racing community. I've been a fan of racing for as long as I can remember, and ever since joining this community, my racing is improving all the time. These videos are a means to document all the races I do, the results, and a way to receive feedback and criticism on my racing and video making. Please feel free to like and subscribe if you enjoy my content and want to see more! Thanks for watching! :)

Thumbnail inspired by Broughy1322.

Racing

Post a Comment

0 Comments