Advertisement

New Technique, Cloth Kiss Test 3 A Winner

New Technique, Cloth Kiss  Test 3    A Winner New Technique, Cloth Swipe, Test 3 Winner… By Kathie Ryan.

This is a technique I did by accident off camera. I decided that I would do another and test it out. It is an easy to do technique, which I have dubbed “Cloth Kiss”.

Test three…Worked…. I am so very pleased… This time, after a lot of thinking… I used NO silicone or Floetrol, I did NOT swipe. I decided to sprinkle the colours on as you might if you were doing a Dutch pour. I still managed to get some very small cells however, rather than distort the pattern, they added to it. So, I am very pleased that I have been able to show the beautiful, delicate pattern using this new technique.

I will up-load each of the videos together and link them to one and other...

If you enjoyed this video, please share. Its free and it helps support my art. Thank you.
Subscribing, leaving a comment or thumbs up is also much appreciated!

If you wish to support my art and channel further, you can also Donate via - .....

To purchase or commission my paintings or sets of my cards please… contact me directly: kathie4670@gmail.com

Pouring medium;

1 Litre PVA glue….400 mils water … mixed well…. THAT IS….34 oz PVA… 13 ½ oz water …. Keep it in a sealed bottle or jar it will last a long time.

Paints used in this painting;

My paints are mixed 50% pouring medium and 50% paint… sometimes a tad of water to achieve consistency.

Mont Marte…White, Bright Red, Cobalt Blue,
Mont Marte Metallic… Light Silver, Dark Silver, Smokey Pink.
Mont Marte Enamel… Pale Green, Violet, Ultramarine Blue.

Links

You can help me keep this channel growing with a kind donation..... Thank you.

My Facebook….

My Fine Art America site….

Priscilla Batzell… Greatest Book “Because I can”….

Australia Art Dreaming…Wishes to thank and acknowledge… for the use of the sparkle footage.

Fluid Art Pouring,Acrylic Pour,Fluid Art,Fluid Pour,Abstract Art,Australia Art Dreaming,Australia,Queensland,Bundaberg,Kathie Ryan,Kathleen Ryan,Priscilla Batzell,

Post a Comment

0 Comments