Advertisement

+500 TROPHIES AT ONCE WITH EMZ & UNLOCKING NEW WITCH SHELLY SKIN!

+500 TROPHIES AT ONCE WITH EMZ & UNLOCKING NEW WITCH SHELLY SKIN! Brawl Stars getting 500 Trophies at once with New EMZ & Unlocking new Witch Shelly Skin!
For More Brawl Stars, Subscribe! -
#BrawlStars

Use my creator code BT1 in the shop! -

Follow me on Twitch! -


Previous Brawl Stars Video - WE GOT FREE EMZ! MAX POWER EMZ AT 0 TROPHIES! -

Art Credit
Emz Art in Thumbnail -

For the Best Brawl Stars Strategy, Gameplay & tip videos subscribe!

►Follow me on Twitch! -

►Join my discord server to chat with me! -

►Check out the One Plus Phones here (Best Gaming Phones) -
-Follow One Plus on Twitter -

►Become a Channel Member Today! -

►Follow me on Twitter! -

►Follow me on Instagram -

Music:

All Music Is Monstercat! Check them out!
Label Channel:

brawl stars,brawl stars ios,brawl stars android,brawl stars global,bentim,bentimm1,new brawler,brawler brawl stars,shelly skin,shelly skin brawl stars,brawl stars shelly skin,witch shelly,witch shelly brawl stars,brawl stars witch shelly,emz brawl stars,brawl stars emz,emz 500,emz showdown,showdown emz,

Post a Comment

0 Comments