Advertisement

Help!! I'm In The Dog House

Help!! I'm In The  Dog  House Edinburgh Dog and Cat Home Charity Day. - In The Dog House
They say that every dog has his day and I am determined that September 27th is going to be mine!
I’m Shaf Rasul and today I’m going to tell you about a paw-some way that you can do your bit for charity and raise much-needed funds for the Edinburgh Dog and Cat Home.

Ever feel like you are in the dog house? I’m asking you to literally get in the dog house for the animal charity’s annual fundraiser called In The Dog House. On September 27th, business leaders, influencers and celebrities will settle down in a kennel armed only with their laptop, tablet or phone for a full working day and try to raise the most amount of money they can through their contacts. The person who raises the most on the day will be crowned Top Dog and presented with the coveted Top Dog trophy.

I’m a huge supporter of the Edinburgh Dog and Cat Home. With hundreds of dogs and cats being abandoned and surrendered in Edinburgh every year, their work has never been more important. They need to raise £2.4million every year to help these animals and they rely solely on donations from the public and local businesses.
So do you fancy joining me to work canine to five and help raise as much as we can?
I’m wondering if I’ve bitten off more than I can chew and now I’m challenging you to sign up and collar your network for this amazing charity.

Don’t worry if you can’t join me this year, I’ll be getting in touch with everyone in my network on September 27th to dig deep and help me claim the Top Dog title! I’m determined my fundraising is going to have the bow-wow factor!

Please subscribe to my Channel.


dog house,edinburgh dog and cat home,edinburgh dog and cat home boarding,edch,rescue,dog,puppy,puppies,abandoned puppies,pet rescue,abandoned dog,rescue dog,cat,kitten,kittens,rescue cat,rescue cats and dogs,abandoned cats,abandonded cats and dogs,dog rescue,rescue puppy,dog rescue videos,dogs rescued,abandoned puppy,dogs,dog rescue stories,helping dogs,homeless dog,charity,pet charity,dog charity,cat charity,shaf rasul,edinburgh charity,

Post a Comment

0 Comments