Advertisement

2019 Antenna Awards Nominations | Off the Couch with Ethan

2019 Antenna Awards Nominations | Off the Couch with Ethan I am so honoured and so privileged to have been nominated in 5 different categories for the 2019 Antenna Awards. The Antenna Awards are the awards for community television in Australia - like the Logies, but for community TV. I am so fortunate enough to be nominated as a finalist for:
- Youth Personality of the Year
- Best Outdoor and Recreational Program
- Best Youth Program
- Personality of the Year &
- Program of the Year!
This year, the Antenna Awards are celebrating 25 years of community TV in Australia.
Thank you so much for everyone who has supported me with Off the Couch with Ethan - I could not have achieved this without you all! So, I'm heading off to Melbourne in October for the Antenna Awards evening. It's taking place on Saturday 5 October. You can watch the ceremony live on Channel 44 Adelaide from 7.30pm, or on Channel 31 Melbourne from 8pm.
It's all up to the judges now - so wish me luck!

antenna awards,ethan white,gawler,young,south australia,off the couch with ethan,channel 44,channel 31,

Post a Comment

0 Comments