Advertisement

Why You Should NEVER Use Gear Clamps!!!

Why You Should NEVER Use Gear Clamps!!! With my entire exhaust system removed, I was able to inspect the MINI engine after about 1500km of use which led me to find a leak with the oil system. I installed some aftermarket parts on my car and the design was different than the OEM setup. This is sometimes good, and sometimes bad… Find out why in this video!

On another note, I give you guys a sneak peak as to what exhaust I will be installing on my MINI in tomorrow’s video. I first need to ceramic coat the downpipe, but after that, you can expect the install video with some fire!!! 🔥 🔥 🔥

You can find the products that were featured in this video below by clicking on the sponsored links below. By purchasing items below, it helps my channel operate and bring your more awesome content. Thank you for the support!!


///// PRODUCTS FOUND IN VIDEO \\\\\
Scorpion Exhausts ▶︎
Assorted O-Ring Set ▶︎
Assorted Spring Clamp Set ▶︎
Stainless T-Bolt Clamps ▶︎
Permatex High Temperature Threadlocker ▶︎
Permatex Red Permanent Threadlocker ▶︎
DeWalt Brushless Cordless Angle Grinder ▶︎
Cutoff Angle Grinder Wheel ▶︎
Grinding Angle Grinder Wheel ▶︎


///// SEND ME STUFF HERE \\\\\
MILAN MASTRACCI
PO BOX 30075 TOWN SQ. PO
FONTHILL, ONTARIO, CANADA
L0S 1E3


///// DON’T FORGET TO STAY UP TO DATE BY FOLLOWING MY \\\\\
YouTube Channel ▶︎
Instagram ▶︎
Facebook Page ▶︎


If you have any additional questions, feel free to send me an email at milanmastracci@gmail.com. Be sure to tag me on instagram @milmast with your projects. Thank you so much for watching!!

milanmastracci,milmast,automotive,never use gear clamps,why you should never use gear clamps,spring clamp,t bolt,clamp,tie,zip,seal,leak,o ring,turbo,coolant,power steering,hose,line,

Post a Comment

0 Comments