Advertisement

Ultralearning: Mastering The Principles Of Effective Learning with Scott Young

Ultralearning: Mastering The Principles Of Effective Learning with Scott Young Full Blog Post:

In this video, I interview writer, blogger and learning expert Scott Young.

Scott is a writer who undertakes interesting self-education projects, such as attempting to learn MIT's four-year computer science curriculum in twelve months and learning four languages in one year.

In this conversation, we discuss Scott's experience of learning languages, some of the key principles of effective learning and Scott's new book - Ultralearning.

Watch the video, then leave me a comment below and let me know what you think of our discussion!

My name is Olly Richards, and on this channel, I document my experiments in foreign language acquisition:

• Rapid language learning
• Writing Chinese characters
• Languages and travel...on location!
• Daily study routines
• Advanced level tactics

To see some of my previous experiments, why not try...

• Learn Thai in 14 Days:


• Learn To Write Chinese (Traditional Characters)


• Daily Study Routines and Schedules


If you're interested in becoming a better language learner, and discovering the secrets to learning languages quickly, be sure to check out my podcast:

language learning,how to learn a language,foreign languages,learn a language,learn languages,polyglot,learn a new language,

Post a Comment

0 Comments