Advertisement

SWIMMING POOL inside the HOUSE!?? Barbie Dream Boat Pretend Play with Dolphin Magic 🐬

SWIMMING POOL inside the HOUSE!?? Barbie Dream Boat Pretend Play with Dolphin Magic 🐬 SWIMMING IN OUR HOUSE?!

Subscribe --

HEY EVERYBODY!! So we had this crazy idea, my dad and I wanted to put our swimming pool in the living room!! We got the hose and pool inside and started to fill it up! THEN Mom came downstairs and found out what we were doing!! But guess what?! She was ok with it!! I have this new toy to play with and it fit perfectly into my plan!! Its the Barbie Dolphin Magic Boat!! It even floats in real life!! It was so much fun to play with!! It came with barbie, chealse, and a pet dolphin!! It also came with a camera so they could film their fun trip to the indoor swimming pool!!

my last video - DONT GET A MESSY FACE!! Adley and Mom play Yeti in my Spaghetti 🍝 (new game review)


my dad's last video - TREASURE HUNT for GOLD!! Playing with Farm Animals and Adley Rides a Horse!


Bye vlog
*pshhhhh*

adley,shonduras,best day ever,a for adley,niko,baby bear,backyard,swimming,water toys,family fun,pretend play,new toy,toy,unboxing,routine,morning routine,night routine,adleys birthday,locked,treasure chest,hidden,mystery,safe,whats inside,whats inside family,swimming pool in house,indoor swimming pool,barbie toys,for kids,dolphin magic,

Post a Comment

0 Comments