Advertisement

PSA and invitation to all COACHES - HOW TO GROW YOUR LIFE COACHING BUSINESS

PSA and invitation to all COACHES - HOW TO GROW YOUR LIFE COACHING BUSINESS READ THIS ATTN ALL COACHES
This is a PSA and an invitation...
.
Let me start by saying I AM one of you. And as one of you I've been really upset over the past few years with 3 things.

1. How year after year so many amazing coaches make less than 40k a year when they're doing some of the most important work on the planet 🌎

2. The amount of blood sucking marketers who've preyed upon that and confused soooooo many coaches with the idea that they need: a fancy website, a funnel, a huge following or email list and so many other things that are NOT the thing that brings more clients.

AND

3. How many people who have NEVER coached a day in their lives leading / teaching coaches HOW to FILL their PRACTICE.

So instead of continuing to complain I shut down my biggest program stretch 22 in order to create space for the coaches of the world who are absolutely amazing but don't have the proper mentorship to make sure they ALWAYS have money flowing in.
.
I know a lot of people get freaked out by the ‘M’ word, but I want to invite you all to get used to it because it's apart of our world. And you can't truly be a space for others to grow and learn if you're stressing about how to pay your bills next month.
.
I say this from the humblest place possible...Being broke is actually messed up...and out of integrity.
.
WHY? Because you become a liability if you get sick or hurt in anyway. And you can't take your clients where you haven't gone yourself.

So it's time to step the ‘F’ up and give everything you have to this damn world instead of clocking into a job that doesn't light your soul on 🔥 fire.
.
Which brings me to my 🆕🆕🆕 beta program called (working title) KaBOOM - a 10 week rocket ship to create more CONFIDENCE, CLARITY and CASHFLOW in your coaching business.
.
This 10 week mentorship is designed to have you BREAKTHROUGH all MONEY blocks and give you the EXACT tools necessary to have clients banging at your door, without needing a BIG FOLLOWING, FB ADS, a FUNNEL or a LIST…. THIS IS THE VEHICLE…how do I know? Because it’s worked for me and hundreds of people I’ve coached….It’s a distilled, filtered ROADMAP for ongoing SUCCESS.
.
I’m taking 20 people who will be with me for 10 weeks every week on calls helping you STEP ALL THE WAY into YOUR GREATNESS. THE DEAL is you’ll get this for basically HALF OFF while I work out any bugs before I launch launch in DEC/JAN..

So If you’re a COACH and you’re committed to your next level TYPE “GAME TIME” below and I’ll send you a APPLICATION. If approved you’ll get on a call with me next week to determine if you’ll be 1 OF THE 20.

GAME TIME!!!!

life coach motivation,life coaching,life coaches,life coaches on youtube,life coach for women,life coaching techniques,life coach training,life coaching videos to help and empower,life coaching training,life coaching business,life coaching 101,life coaching business plan,life coaching business model,life coaching business names,how to start a life coaching business online,how to grow your life coaching business,how to market your life coaching business,

Post a Comment

0 Comments