Advertisement

Mira Road Bakra Mandi live bargaining for purchase | Actual purchasing price by the buyers

Mira Road Bakra Mandi live bargaining for purchase | Actual purchasing price by the buyers Hi Fiends, As I mentioned earlier in my previous videos that I will cover the price by the sellers because it's of no use. I would like to highlight the actual price what buyer is offering. This video will be very helpful to all fo you to know the market status.

mira road bakra mandi,bakra mandi,mira road live price,price bargaining of goats,deonar bakra mandi,deonar bakra mandi 2019,deonar goat market,bakra market,rk king,raees 2019,goat for sale,mira road bakra mandi price,purchasing goat in mira road,my goat purchased,goat from mira road,medtiya bakra mandi,ghanchi hall bakra mandi,mira road backroad market,goat market 2019,goat loading and unloading,biggest goat of india,costly goat of india,

Post a Comment

0 Comments